Re: [tlug] Newbie: Kubuntu Configuration

> As for reassigning the keys, the main switch is "LShft + Space."

Yes, now I think about it I had the same troubles as you with
accidentally hitting that combination. Mine currently says:
  Control+Zenkaku_Hankaku,Alt+Zenkaku_Hankaku

I don't know why I have two listed, as only the one with the Ctrl key
works. (I think perhaps I wanted the Alt one, as that is what it is in
Japanese Windows, but it didn't work so I settled for Ctrl instead; If
shift+Alt is not working for you then maybe scim has a bug with regard
to the Alt key??)

Darren