Re: [tlug] Newbie: Kubuntu Configuration

On Wed, Oct 17, 2007 at 01:44:45PM +0900, CL wrote:
> Darren Cook wrote:
>

> As for reassigning the keys, the main switch is "LShft + Space."  I wanted to
> change the selection to "LShft + LAlt" like it is in XP but it is not being
> accepted / saved.  The main problem I have is when typing fast I type "LShft +
> I" then hit the space bar before I release the LShft key, and that switches
> input to Anthy.  I think it will be easier to find another key combination than
> it will be to teach myself to type differently.

See if you have, in your $HOME directory, a .scim/config file.  If so,
it should have a hotkey thingie that you can manually change.  Such
changes sometimes work better than these girly man GUI tools.  :)

--
Scott Robbins
PGP keyID EB3467D6

Ford: I wanna be like you...A vampire.
Spike: I've known you for two minutes and I can't stand you. I
don't really feature you living forever. Can I eat him now love?