Re: [tlug] Re: [WAY-OT][CoLoCo] RESPECT MICROSOFT

On 15/08/07, Stephen J. Turnbull <stephen@example.com> wrote:

> Sure, but when do they retire?  *Real* economists remember that even
> in the U.S. only about 50% (maybe less) of economic activity is
> recorded in GDP.

Mother Jones had a few neat adjusted GDP formulae that try to take the
less-tangibles into consideration. Have you looked at any of these,
Steve? Are they reasonable to a *real* economist?

Speaking of news from both sides, I enjoy Mother Jones, but I also
love The Economist. If you read them both, you have an interesting
perspective on geopolitics and global economics.

--
Cheers,
Josh