RE: [tlug] Re: Post my article on tlug.jp?

For the purpose of the state of your article, etc,
my first response can pretty much be ignored. :P
I went in my own direction, and produced something
article length myself.  I do that sometimes.

However, I still firmly think that the word implication
should be changed to statement in the first paragraph.
Vocabulary is important.  A critical article should not
dress up the sources.

Beyond that, and this is important, When you propose
an article to go on an organizations page, you must
expect that there will be comments.  You cannot assume
that people will not have at least inputs on grammar and
such.  No one wants to change the content of the article.

:P  We all have our views, and some of us will agree with
you, and some will disagree.  The inputs I have seen have
all been along the lines of, you might want to clean this
up, or you might want to tweak this.

Those who have made arguments or flat out disagreements,
have been just that, and they have been careful not to say
"You can't say that."  They just stated their opinions, and
either left it at that, or gave bits and pieces of advice
to go along.

As for the discussion threads that broke off from the main
discussion, that is just how we do things.  :P  A conversation
thread can be spawned from anywhere with or without warning.

Two people can go back and forth for weeks separate from the
original thread. ^_^

--
Ken