RE: [tlug] Re: Post my article on tlug.jp?

My suggestion, perhaps to everyone, is to step back from it for a
week or two, or at least for a few days, then look at it.  :-)

Read it with a crytical eye, watching for grammar and spelling issues.

Read it for content to make sure it says what you wanted to say.

Then after that, look at the flow.  ^_^ Does it flow the way
you want it too.

Everyone seems to agree that the content is ok.  Some people
agree with the content, and some do not, but it is not an
issue of agreement or disagreement. ^_^

I personally like to look over my own text quite a few times
before putting it before the public.  I also like to get a
few people to look it over for me and give their input.  ^_^

I've not done any technical writing though, just poetry and
prose.  I may give it a try some time myself. ^_^

--
Ken