Re: [tlug] Re: Post my article on tlug.jp?

On Thu, 26 Jul 2007 11:17:11 +0900 (JST), Curt Sampson
<cjs@example.com> wrote:

> > http://tlug.jp/tmp/dave-mg.html
>
> To my mind, a large problem with this article is it's founded on a
> faulty assumption that makes Windows out to be much more expensive than
> it really is.

It also seems to make the assumption that GNU/Linux *wants* to be a drop-in
replacement for Windows.

--
G. Stewart - gstewart@example.com

Real programmers don't draw flowcharts. Flowcharts are, after all, the
illiterate's form of documentation. Cavemen drew flowcharts; look how
much good it did them.