Re: [tlug] Re: Post my article on tlug.jp?

TLUG,

Josh has placed my article on the TLUG web site. It should be invisible to robots, but you can read it:

http://tlug.jp/tmp/dave-mg.html

Please post here if you have any major objections. Corrections on points of fact or grammatical errors are always welcome (Corrections never end - I've just sent off a few more corrections to Josh just before writing this).

I hope you all like it, and even if you disagree with any one point or another, I hope you find it to be provocative in a way that will inspire some healthy discussion.

Please post any comments on the article to the list. Unless I'm mistaken about procedure, if no one objects within a week, then it will be assumed that members are basically okay with the article being hosted on tlug.jp

Thank you all for your time and consideration.

--
Dave M G
Ubuntu Feisty 7.04