[tlug] Re: Post my article on tlug.jp?

On 24/07/07, Dave M G <martin@example.com> wrote:

Failing approval at Linux.com, which is where I'm at now, another idea
was to post it somewhere on tlug.jp, and then hopefully gain attention
for the article by submitting it to Digg, Slashdot, StumbleUpon, and
similar places.

I'm not sure how TLUG goes about making decisions, so let me know if
this is something the group is interested in, and how to go about it.

Well, the first step is to post the article at a temporary URL so that the members have a chance to review it and make sure it is something that everyone agrees should be hosted on tlug.jp (I seriously doubt this will be a problem).

Then, we have to figure out how to deal with a possible Slashdotting.
For now, please email me the article off-list, and I will stick it up
on tlug.jp somewhere protected from search robots. We'll give people,
say, a week to review it, and start the bandwidth discussions in
parallel on tlug-admin.

Does this sound like a plan?

Cheers,
Josh

PS: Sorry for the dup, Dave. Forgot to reply-to-all.