Re: [tlug] Video Editing Soft & Formats

On 24/07/07, Daniel A. Ramaley <daniel.ramaley@example.com> wrote:

I noticed that there are actually 2 UK editions, a child's edition and
an adult edition. Is there a difference between them beyond the art on
the dust jacket?

Not to my knowledge. You could easily use Search Inside the Book(TM)[1] to compare bits of the text...

...except I just checked out the HP7 books and they are not SitB
enabled yet. I guess because of leak concerns. Give 'em a couple of
weeks.

Cheers,
Josh

[1] Full disclosure: I work for Amazon.