Re: [tlug] Where might I send my article?

Josh, Edward,

Kind of weird to be talking about this article like it's a bomb that could go off. In all likelihood, it will get little attention.

I've put it up on a temporary location, in a basic text layout, so you can look at it:
http://autotelic.com/Windows_For_Free_Final.html

As for discussing whether or not to put the article on tlug.jp, I just want to make sure that discussion of its suitability won't become an editorial discussion about modifying the content. I'm 100% sure that the article will have points that people on this list won't agree with, or won't agree with entirely. But I'm hoping that if there is controversy, then that discussion will happen after it becomes available, and therefor generate interest.

In any case, there it is, warts and all. Let me know if you think it will be suitable for placement somewhere on the tlug.jp web site.

--
Dave M G