Re: [tlug] Where might I send my article?

On 7/9/07, Dave Gutteridge <ebisudave@example.com> wrote:
Josh,

I wouldn't mind putting my article on tlug.jp, but I was thinking of
submitting it to Digg, Slashdot, and Stumbleupon (maybe others) to hopefully
raise it's exposure.

 Not that I'm expecting that submission to those sites would automatically
translate into a flood of traffic, but if I dare to dream, it could happen.
I did write it with the hopes of it being read by as many people as
possible.

If tlug.jp is being cautious about bandwidth, then maybe it's safer to put
it elsewhere?

How about creating a blog with some free blog-provider like wordpress.com. They give you 50 MB - should be more than enough for the article and I can't remember that they limit bandwidth-usage.

Another option would be maybe osnews.com - it seems to be quite easy
to add there an article.

Niels