Re: [tlug] Where might I send my article?

On 09/07/07, emiddleton@example.com
<emiddleton@example.com> wrote:

Posting a link to it on this list is pretty much the same as publishing it.

Yes, but without announcing it anywhere the chances that someone would stumble across it are pretty low.

I just think that the admin list is not as accessible to the majority
of our members, and if we are considering hosting an opinion piece
written by a member, all other members should get a reasonable chance
to object.

--
Cheers,
Josh