Re: [tlug] tokyo linux developers?

On 04/06/07, Mattia Dongili <malattia@example.com> wrote:

(Though the only Japanese I know is "ææèãåããããã"... and I'm
not even sure it's correct...)

Nope. ææèãããããããã;)

You *can* write it with the kanji å in this case, I think (there is
some rule about which meaning of ããã is written correctly as åãã and
which is not, but I cannot remember it exactly).

But you must always use the particle ã instead of ã for the potential
form of a verb. Hence æãèã but æãèãã ("read a book" versus "able to
read a book", respectively).

-Josh