Re: [tlug] tokyo linux developers?

Greg has come to YLUG meeting (http://ylug.jp/) in end of May with
Tony Luck. He may say about YLUG as Kernel developers' group.

You can find past meeting logs at
http://www.ylug.jp/modules/pukiwiki/index.php?reading

Hiroshi

2007/6/3, Mattia Dongili <malattia@example.com>:
On Sun, Jun 03, 2007 at 03:53:39PM +0900, NOKUBI Takatsugu wrote:
> At Sat, 2 Jun 2007 11:50:05 +0900,
> Mattia Dongili wrote:

> > Anyway I saw there also exist a "Tokyo Linux developer" group or
> > something, does anybody know who they are or has links to their web
> > pages?
>
> I don't know such groups, some developers meet some events like

Oh, I read about it in Greg-KH's blog, so if he was there during the
meeting then probably he meant JLA.

-- HIroshi Miura NTT DATA Corp. and IPA OSS center (株)NTTデータ /(独)情報処理推進機構 三浦広志 Opinions here are not any delegation of each organization, but are private.