Re: [tlug] Corega PCC-T Ether card not recognized

Forgive the top-post... just giving final result of my investigations.
Apparently kernels < 2.6.17 have trouble with Corega PC cards... bind
them to the wrong driver.  Supposedly 2.6.17 and higher fix this
problem, so I'm thinking of upgrading my laptop to SUSE 10.2 (just out
last week).

Dave