[tlug] Japanese version of Freegeek?

Hello,

First, thanks to Zev, Alberto, and company for organizing the bonenkai.
I had a blast. The group really looks to be thriving!

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone on this list had heard of an NGO/NPO in Japan
that does something like Freegeek.org in the U.S. (basically, refurbish
used computers using OSS). If not, are there any NGO/NPOs in Japan
extensively using Open Source software and could use some volunteers?

Please let me know if you have heard of any such organizations in the Tokyo
area.

Cheers,
Ivan