Re: [tlug] system clock jump

Botond Botyanszki wrote:

Charles Muller <acmuller@example.com> wrote:

Would it be possible for you to post a sample of the command, or script that you use that is presently working?

AFAIK all you need to do is `apt-get install ntpdate`, it will run during
the boot process (assuming you have a working internet connection).

Indeed, it does.

Apparently the reason I couldn't get it working yesterday was because I had not allowed opened up the NTP protocol in my firewall (guarddog). This solves a considerable headache--thanks!

Chuck

Charles Muller

Toyo Gakuen University
Faculty of Humanities