Re: [tlug] navigating the LAN

Walter Hansen wrote:

But on to the issue. Yes it is definiately possible. smbclient (you'll
have to have smb installed, but I think it comes with most everything
these days) will let you use a ftp like interface. The man page is a
little thick, so try a how-to if you can.

Thanks. I'll try these and the other recommendations next time I'm on campus.[

Chuck

Charles Muller

Toyo Gakuen University
Faculty of Humanities