Re: [tlug] Tim Pritlove on CCC in Tokyo next month

On Wed, 16 Aug 2006 13:14:10 +0900, Michael(tm) Smith <smith@example.com> wrote:

Tim Pritlove of the Chaos Computer Club is visiting Japan next
month. He's arriving on September 9 and leaving on September 19.
He'll be going to Kyoto first and then arriving in Tokyo on either
the 12th or 13th. I think his schedule is still fairly open, so if
we could arrange to schedule a technical meeting on September 14
or 15 (instead of a nomikai), I can ask if he'll be free to come
and do a presentation.

This would be really cool, but we were planning on having the
technical meeting on the 23rd.  This is partially due to the fact that
I will not be in Japan during the 14th or 15th.  Also, we are still
working on getting a reservation for a meeting space.  Nonetheless, if
someone is willing to find a place to meet then go for it!

Zev