Re: [tlug] Tim Pritlove on CCC in Tokyo next month

On 16/08/06, Zev Blut <zb@example.com> wrote:

This would be really cool, but we were planning on having the
technical meeting on the 23rd.

Let's do the 23rd as planned, but add the 14th or 15th as an extra
special meeting.

I am powerless to locate a venue in Tokyo, but if anyone else can pull
some strings, please do!

What about public libraries? Do they have conference rooms that can be
reserved like in America? Or could we maybe tanomu Tim's hotel for a
meeting room?

-Josh