Re: [tlug] Tim Pritlove on CCC in Tokyo next month

On 16/08/06, Michael(tm) Smith <smith@example.com> wrote:

Tim Pritlove of the Chaos Computer Club is visiting Japan next
month. [...] I think his schedule is still fairly open, so if
we could arrange to schedule a technical meeting on September 14
or 15 (instead of a nomikai), I can ask if he'll be free to come
and do a presentation.

I for one would be *extremely* interested in attending such a talk.

Zev, what do you think? Can we find a location in time?

-Josh