Re: [tlug] Proposal to move TLUG nomikai to Sept 1st.

Hi all

2006/8/9, Birkir A. Barkarson <birkirb@example.com>:
> Alberto will not be able to attend this Friday's scheduled nomikai, he
> will be able to attend and run it if we move the nomikai to September 1st.
> In general, he is the one who is in charge of the nomikais, so it
> would be nice if he was there to do it.  If not we can manage this
> Friday, but it would be nice if he was there.  Does anyone have any
> problems about moving the date?

I think that it is not good time to have nomikai, middle of August in
the Northern hemisphere , especially in Japan from long ago.

And 1st September is one of special days that many events are prone to
overlap, so I think it is not good day to gather with.

So I personally think if we avoid such special days and defer a little
more, we might meet more people on nomikai.

Thank you.

--
逸見研一(いつみけんいち)
Mixi http://mixi.jp/show_friend.pl?id=113732