Re: [tlug] Proposal to move TLUG nomikai to Sept 1st.

Alberto will not be able to attend this Friday's scheduled nomikai, he
will be able to attend and run it if we move the nomikai to September 1st.
In general, he is the one who is in charge of the nomikais, so it
would be nice if he was there to do it.  If not we can manage this
Friday, but it would be nice if he was there.  Does anyone have any
problems about moving the date?

Why not both?  I am sure we can manage :)

BAB