Re: [tlug] Do I have to rebuild my kernel again? [SOLVED]

On Tue, 01 Aug 2006 10:53:40 +0900
Dave M G <martin@example.com> wrote:

> Josh,
>
> Thank you for responding with such clear and concise instructions.
>
> The commands you said did the trick, and now IVTV works again.

By listening to the gentoo guy you just broke the kernel .deb package you
have built and installed previously. :-)
Before running every command that gets posted to the list, please
consider what they do. If someone said run `sudo rm -rf /` would you
execute that too?