Re: [tlug] Kernel headers not in kernel-headers directory?

Godwin,

Thanks for responding
Join the club!...
WTF?
The link you sent in your other post solved the problem for me.

The only thing was that the patch file they listed there was not available. They have an update, but haven't changed the page to reflect it yet. I had to do a little hunting to get it. Perhaps you encountered the same problem?

The patch file you want is:

http://ftp.cvut.cz/vmware/vmware-any-any-update103.tar.gz

Download and run that and it should solve the "different address space size" problem.

--
Dave M G