Re: [tlug] print setup: letter vs. A4; Postscript module for HP LJ4+

Michal Hajek wrote:

> Ok, I have found the manual and I checked _on_the_printer_itself_ that
> the papersize there is A4.

> Anyway this was not the cause of the problem.

Bummer. Sorry it didn't work.

> With postscript module you perhaps refere to some part which should be
> bought and/or installed inside the printer. In that case, I am afraid,
> there is no such module.

Postscript is nice because it is the lingua france of printers,
especially in Linux. Search for something like lj4+ postscript
at Ebay to add the nice thing. I see two for sale at $48 each
(in the US). Postscript is nice to have, but you can (and have)
live without it. Even with Postscript, you still have a nice printer.

Postscript is not related to your papersize problem.