Re: [tlug] print setup: letter vs. A4

Hello :)

Thank you for quick reply.

* Jim (jep200404@example.com) [060708 09:03]:
> Fumble your way through the configuration menus on the
> _printer_ to select A4 paper size.

> I hope you have or will get the Postscript module for your
> printer. Those LJ4+ printers are real workhorses.

Ok, I have found the manual and I checked _on_the_printer_itself_ that
the papersize there is A4. Beside this, would it print to a4 when I have
sent text jobs from muttprint if the paper would have been set to
letter?

Anyway this was not the cause of the problem.

With postscript module you perhaps refere to some part which should be
bought and/or installed inside the printer. In that case, I am afraid,
there is no such module.

Best regards
Michal