Re: [tlug] print setup: letter vs. A4

Michal Hajek wrote:

> I want to print on A4 papers and never on letter size papers.

> ... when I send a print job ... the printer says "load letter"

Those printers have some things configured in the printer itself.
One of those things is the (default?) paper size.

Fumble your way through the configuration menus on the
_printer_ to select A4 paper size.

I hope you have or will get the Postscript module for your
printer. Those LJ4+ printers are real workhorses.