Re: [tlug] PHS Under Linux (& Mac)

Hi,

I had used

1. JRC (the previous model)
with Debian GNU/Linux. It looks USB ACM standard modem.
JRC one need to make driver source patched
because it has strange devid.

I have also experience CF PHS card and it is quite easy
to use with linux. Because it looks standard modem.

Hiroshi

2006/6/19, BABA Yoshihiko <babayoshihiko@example.com>:
Hi,

On Monday, June 19, 2006, at 02:15PM, Keith Bawden <isdj@example.com> wrote:

>Before I start shopping in earnest I was wondering if anyone here might
>know if there are any USB based PHS devices that work under both Mac OS
>X and Linux.
>
>If not USB based then my next preference would be for a CF card based
>option.

I've used on MacOSX with USB:

1. JRC (the previous model)
2. Sharp zero-3