Re: [tlug] Dmesg error output

On Mon, 19 Jun 2006 18:49:39 +0900, Dave M G <martin@example.com>
wrote:

> I searched for GTK packages with Synaptic, and it seems I have a
> bunch of them installed. There were no packages for glib, and I
> definitely have libglade-2.0.

But do you have the *DEVELOPMENT* packages installed?

* Unable to find the GTK+ installation. Please make sure that
* the GTK+ 2.0 development package is correctly installed...
--
G. Stewart - godwin.stewart@example.com

Light travels faster than sound. That is why some people appear bright
until you hear them speak.