Re: [tlug] Starting a program when logging in

On Tue, 23 May 2006 17:27:31 +0900, Dave M G <martin@example.com>
wrote:

> Some internet research, and also discussion on the LIRC mailing list,
> has got me to where I understand that the program should be started
> after X windows starts, and that there are files in the process like
> gdm.conf and inittab.

First of all you need to clear up whether you want the program to start
when you log in or when X starts. And if the latter, what desktop
environment you're using.

--
G. Stewart - godwin.stewart@example.com

Doctors can be frustrating. You wait six weeks for an appointment and
he says, "I wish you'd come to me sooner."