Re: [tlug] Starting a program when logging in

Dave M G <martin@example.com> writes:

> The thing is, I want to have irexec start when I log in. I'm sure it's
> simple, but I can't quite get my head around what to do.

Do you mean starting the program when you log in graphically? I will
assume you do.

Do you use KDE or Gnome? From your previous posts, I remember that you
run Ubuntu Dapper, so it is likely to be Gnome. It this is the case,
then there is a simple way to add your program to your session start.

In the menus: 'System' -> 'Preferences' -> 'Sessions'. There, you can
choose the default session, and add one application to start.

Evan