Re: [tlug] IM

On 13/12/05, Mark Sargent <powderkeg@example.com> wrote:

> Josh, there seems to be a serious error with your mail server, [...]

Nope. Greylisting introduces a bit of a delay, but email routing
funkiness is not unheard of. See the other thread involving
experiments by Lyle and others to figure out why some postings are
taking longer than others.

This is something we should probably add to the FAQ. I'll schedule it
for when Hikari is once again the real Hikari, and not JimTkari. ;)

-Josh