[tlug] OT: laptop in Akihabara

Hello,

I will be visiting Japan at the end of this week, and while I am there I
would like to pick up an ultraportable notebook in Akihabara. Linux
compatibility would be a definite plus.

Could you guys recommend a good shop or two in Akihabara where I can get
a good deal? (Or at least have a decent selection?) Unfortunately I
won't have too much time for this project, at most an afternoon.

Any tips helping a non-japanese speaking gaijin would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks,

Andras
--