Mailing List Archive
tlug.jp Mailing List tlug archive tlug Mailing List Archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tlug] Asterik in Japan
- Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2005 23:50:10 +0900
- From: "A.Tomita" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: [tlug] Asterik in Japan
- References: <email@example.com><s8LTggsh.firstname.lastname@example.org>
> >Also (once again I apologize for the dumb questions) do you know if > >there is work to include Japanese caller id into the driver? > > AFAIK nobody is working on it right now. Ignore the bit about a bounty > being offered -- I talked to the guy, and IMHO he isn't reliable. with: http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-users/2003-November/028422.html and the source code mentioned in that message: ftp://ftp.opencall.org/pub/spandsp/ while the technical information is given here: http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-dev/2003-November/002359.html it appears that if someone could take the time to go through the spandsp code, it could be easily implemented... BTW, anyone tried Asterisk@example.com (as reported in Slashdot)? http://techdatapros.com/asterisk/ http://asteriskathome.sourceforge.net/ the problem I have with these "appliance" CDs is that very few support SCSI hard disks. on the other hand, since my Asterisk box crashes all the time (dies with "cannot fork"), I may try to dig out an old PC with IDE disks...
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [tlug] Ideas for reasons why an ERRNO::EIO occurs?
- Next by Date: Re: [tlug] Peeling onions.
- Previous by thread: Re: [tlug] Asterik in Japan
- Next by thread: Re: [tlug] Asterik in Japan
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links