Mailing List Archive
tlug.jp Mailing List tlug archive tlug Mailing List Archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tlug] Ideas for reasons why an ERRNO::EIO occurs?
- Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2005 19:39:57 +0900
- From: "Zev Blut" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: [tlug] Ideas for reasons why an ERRNO::EIO occurs?
- Organization: Ubiquitous Business Technology, Inc.
- User-agent: Opera M2(BETA1)/8.00 (Linux, build 913)
Hello, It appears that on one of our servers that when we try to copy various files over to an NFS mount we get an input/output error. Like such: cp: closing `/mnt/foo/bar.txt': Input/output error We have tried modifying the buffer size of NFS, but that does not seem to change it. Just out of curiosity, does anyone happen to know the reasons why such a thing may occur? Thanks, Zev
- Re: [tlug] Ideas for reasons why an ERRNO::EIO occurs?
- From: Christopher SEKIYA
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [tlug] Asterik in Japan
- Next by Date: Re: [tlug] [Recall] 2005-03-12 TLUG meeting call for presenters
- Previous by thread: Re: [tlug] Asterik in Japan
- Next by thread: Re: [tlug] Ideas for reasons why an ERRNO::EIO occurs?
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links