Re: [tlug] AdBookWorkaround

On Tue, 01 Mar 2005 17:00:10 +0900, Lyle (Hiroshi) Saxon
<ronfaxon@example.com> wrote:

> Now, I don't mean this in an angry or antagonistic way, but sometimes I
> think the name shouldn't be "TLUG - Tokyo Linux Users Group", but rather
> "CLPC - Command Line & Programmers' Club".

There was a time, not long ago, that *all* Linux users fit this
description. Those days are gone--people like Chris Sekiya and Steve
Turnbull, and even lesser hackers like myself, find ourselves in an
increasingly tiny minority. By and large, we are good sports about it,
limiting our emotional attachment to nostalgia, but it does make us
sad at times, angry at others.

Comments like yours serve to point out how far Linux has come.

-Josh