Re: [tlug] Please help with e-learning of Linux OS.

Josh Glover wrote:

>Steve gives an example of a mailserver above, and I know plenty of people
>who use machines of that calibre for things like firewalls, routers, etc.

Something just occurred to me... I hope it didn't look like I was trying
to contradict anyone.  I simply meant to toss my hardware experience...
limited as it is.... into the ring.  I've basically used nothing but
used junk computers from my first one, so it's a subject I often think
about!