[tlug] Top Posting

Hi All
I find this list very very helpful but the discussion
about Top Posting is annoying (to say the very least)

About Top Posting :
- Instead of Mailing to the List "tlug@example.com"
   I feel that the Admin should email to the person
   directly and not to the Mailing List

- Discussion about Top Posting & its policies
   If people have a problem about it , they should
   talk to the Admin person directly instead of the
   List

and finally
  Thank to the Admin for the great Mailing list

Apologies about sending this to Mailing List
best regards