Mailing List Archive
tlug.jp Mailing List tlug archive tlug Mailing List Archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tlug] IIIMF on debian
- Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 06:28:25 +0000
- From: Botond Botyanszki <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: [tlug] IIIMF on debian
Has anyone successfully used IIIMF on linux? I was trying to check it out but I don't get any functionality but errors and segvs. Trying with the gtk2 input module: ** Message: set_sc_client_window ** Message: locale ja_JP ** Message: im_context_iiim_set_cursor_location ** Message: preedit_string context is not initialized ** Message: im_context_iiim_focus_in Program received signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault. [Switching to Thread 16384 (LWP 5806)] 0x413cfdf8 in iiimcf_dispatch_event () from /usr/lib/libiiimcf.so.2 (gdb) Trying to run the XIM bridge will give this: # httx -if canna htt_server not found : No such file or directory I have these debian packages installed: ii iiimf-htt-csconv 11.4.1483-1 ii iiimf-htt-le-canna 11.4.1483-1 ii iiimf-htt-server 11.4.1483-1 ii iiimf-htt-xbe 11.4.1483-1 ii iiimgcf 11.4.1483-1
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [tlug] SuSE Updating / RealPlayer / Etc.
- Next by Date: Re: [tlug] RHCE preparation
- Previous by thread: Re: [tlug] SuSE Updating / RealPlayer / Etc.
- Next by thread: [tlug] Top Posting
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links