Re: [tlug] RHCE preparation

On Tue, Mar 09, 2004 at 07:46:53PM +0900, Lyle (Hiroshi) Saxon wrote:

>said that they were only offering one course, and suggested I go to... I
>think he said either Hong Kong or Singapore - where they were offering
>more courses and at a price that wasn't any more expensive than the
>course in Tokyo - even with air fare thrown in (where to stay
>though...)

If you were going to S'pore to take a course, I could probably dig up the
name of some, well, spartan, accomodations for you.  I stayed in one such
place on a vacation to S'pore a few years ago.  A couple good friends of mine
is S'porean, which helps for finding cheap stuff :-)

Joathan
--
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys ACC46EF9
Key fingerprint = E52E 8153 8F37 74AF C04D  0714 364F 540E ACC4 6EF9