Re: [tlug] Linux in Pakistan

On Mon, Feb 23, 2004 at 04:21:11AM -0800, Jonathan Byrne wrote:

> Gee, maybe I should be casting my eyes on Pakistani stocks :-)

Either that or India's:

Don't know anything about their market, but the best stocks here pay
some really healthy dividends, even if they don't increase in value
much.

The country's biggest broadband company just went public last month so
the action isn't limited to energy. Just don't go for something like
'Macpac Films' (the form just came in) without research. I still don't
know what they do. :-)

> I really hope it gets to that point.

The chances are, if any Linux company goes public here, we'll be the
first. :-)

> What's the spam situation like in Pakistan?  Has it grown to problem levels
> yet?

Replied to Stuart's message about that.

--
A. Sajjad Zaidi
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys D7AD0E13