Re: [tlug] Open office 1.1.0 kanji input trouble

 > I have 1.0.99+1.1rc3-1 from debian and it works fine with kinput2 and
> wnn.

Does that come out to be about 1.0.1 ?

1.0.1-1.0.3 ran OK I thought  but it was my wife using it.  Anyway, 1.1 is
pretty different stuff than the 1.0.x releases which are considered
"legacy".

> Are you sure it's not the canna+kinput2 combination giving you grief?

well canna+kinput2 works fine in Opera, and other various applications.

The exact same usage though kills open office

Everytime I enter hiragana and press space twice to get the box with all my
selections of kanji, input fails and then the crash if I try to open a new
document and input japanese there.

Just wondering if over the spot, or on the spot or stuff like that made a
difference or if it was maybe the tinkering I did to adjust where the box
with all kanji choices appears on the screen so it's not always completely
hidden by my menu bar that I keep at the bottom of my screen.

--
Shawn

Happily using M2, Opera's revolutionary e-mail client:
http://www.opera.com/m2/