[tlug] Open office 1.1.0 kanji input trouble

Hello,

Just wondering if anyone had luck with Open Office 1.1.0rc5 (or any 1.1
releases).

Everytime I enter hiragana and press space twice to get the box with all my
selections of kanji, input fails and open office soon crashes -- (giving me
a nice convenient means to report it by the way[so yes it is reported in
detail] -- all software should be like that, it puts bugzilla to shame).

Just me and my settings somehow I wondered?

--
Shawn

Happily using M2, Opera's revolutionary e-mail client:
http://www.opera.com/m2/