Re: [tlug] im-ja: A Japanese input module for GTK2

On Wed, 2003-02-19 at 22:45, Botond Botyanszki wrote:

> See http://www.openi18n.org/subgroups/im/IIIMF/

Interesting...I suppose in theory this would allow
you to run a single conversion server, tuned to your
vocabulary, with clients on your keitai, PDA, laptop,
workstation, etc. Cool.

> If you are using canna and the kinput2 status window just disappears
> sometimes (quite annoying right?) without being able to activate it
> again, then try freewnn.

Very annoying. Especially annoying to my wife, who then
blames me (I am responsible for all Linux bugs, you see).

> One nice thing I thought of is a gui configurator. This might be a good start to
> get your feet wet with GTK and learn the basics.

Okay, I'll give it a shot. I'm going out of town for the
weekend tomorrow, but I can start hacking on this next
week, and hopefully by that time we'll have a repository
someplace.

--
Ryan Shaw <ryan.shaw@example.com>

GPG key ID: 0xCF08A67A      http://www.gnupg.org/
01EC B88E 1157 6083 EF54 46F0 9874 E65A CF08 A67A
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu  --recv-keys CF08A67A