[tlug] Charset Problem?

Does anyone encounter this problem:
    Netscape menu's and other component is not readable because
all text are drawn in box( only small boxes). Example, the File menu
is written as four small boxes.
    Acrobat Reader also shown similar problem. When I execute acrobat reader
at shell prompt it displays a warning message:
    "charset of fontList (ISO10646-1) does not match locale (ISO8859-1)"

    I try changing Locale Charset setting at Mandrake Control Central to
ISO10646-1 and nothing happens.

Mabuhay!

adonnisEnriquez
Makati, Philippines