[tlug] recommendations for a good pc shop in tokyo

Hi All,

I recently moved to Tokyo and am in the market for a PC to run Linux.  I've
passed by a number of PC shops in Akihabara with low prices but am skeptical
about the quality of their offerings.  Basically I'm looking for something
that:

a.  Is quiet
b.  Uses components that run well with RH 7.2
c.  Won't stop working in six months because it was built with junk.
d.  Doesn't come bundled with anything that will cause money to flow from my
pocket to Microsoft's.

Can anyone recommend a shop in the Tokyo area that I can trust to sell me
such a PC?  I can get a co-worker to interpret for me so English speaking
staff is not a requirement.

Thanks in advance.

Vince