Re: [tlug] Re: wither ipchains?

On Wed, Aug 07, 2002 at 05:21:37AM +0000, big0 wrote:
> [...]

The above is the correct syntax in RH.  It may of course be different in
other distributions.

In RH, one can also choose which one runs at startup with their various
distro tools, such as ntsysv or chkconfig (I think that's the name of
the program, I'm not in RH right this moment.)

HTH

--
Scott

Xander: The quick draw is about more than speed. It's also
about pointing the stake the right way. And there can be splinter
issues.