[tlug] Hiroshima Linux Users Group, soon coming

TLUG,

I am about to start the Hiroshima Linux Users Group,  H-LUG for short.
I will model the H-LUG after TLUG same type of LUG theme non-profit type.
My target date to start will be September 29th.  I will start the official
announcement over the net in English and Japanese languages start August
9th.

It would be greatly appreciated if some of you experience guys out there
provide me some input and tips on how to get started.