Mailing List Archive
Support open source code!
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tlug] can't post to Mandrake expert.
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: [tlug] can't post to Mandrake expert.
- From: Jack Morgan <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 13:10:20 +0000
- Content-disposition: inline
- Content-type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Mail-followup-to: email@example.com
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- User-agent: Mutt/1.3.27i-ja.1.beta
On Wed, Mar 27, 2002 at 10:48:49PM +0900, Gavin wrote: > > I'm using Mandrake 8.0 and for the last few months I've been posting to the > expert users group and so far I've seen none of my posts, also many of my > friends have informed me that they have mailed me and I have not received > anything.. It's driving me mad!!Does anyone have any ideas why this is > happening?? help You need to give us a little more information. Just from what you told us, my advice would be to ditch Mandrake :-) Possibilities include: --MTA (aka mail server) is mis-configured --Your domain is "blacklisted" (eg was used to send spam) and the Mandrake MTA is dropping you mail I suggest looking in your mail que from mail that hasn't been delivered, which means your mail client dropped off your mail to your MTA and your MTA hasn't sent your mail off your PC. If your MTA is sendmail try: sendmail -bp Also, try sending mail to yourself from a hotmail account. If that returns to you, have a look at the headers which should say why it was returned to you, or post them here. Hope this helps, -- jack_morgan NetBSD is the BSD email@example.com
- [tlug] can't post to Mandrake expert.
- From: Gavin
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [tlug] Text mode screen is too big
- Next by Date: Re: [tlug] How to handle a hacker<wink> [was: Arcane command-line]
- Previous by thread: [tlug] can't post to Mandrake expert.
- Next by thread: Re: [tlug] can't post to Mandrake expert.
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links